Friday 1 March 2013

Introduction to Blogger

Right, well I actually have no idea what I'm doing so I'm just going to wing it.

I don't even know if anyone is going to read this, so you know rambling..

I'll start with the basics, I'm a 13 girl with blonde hair and blue. I'm typically British but I hate tea and crumpets. I don't speak with an amazingly posh accents and most of the boys I know are idiots. So that's the stereotypes over with.

I'm single and I love Mcfly, One Direction, The Macabees and Ed Sheeran. I have two best friends that I some times love but sometimes they can be bitches, but it's fine because I know they feel the same about me.  I am northern but I was born in London. I have a sister who is 16 and we fight all the time (-:

There you go, boring background stuff, hope you come back to see more interesting things!

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment