Wednesday 13 March 2013

Top 5 Things On My Bucket List

These are my top 5 things that I want to do before I die. 
Just to clarify I these aren't in order they are just 5 things that I really want to have achieved/done in my life.

  1. I want to design my own house, exterior, interior everything!
 I even want to put up the flatpacks which I guarantee will be from Ikea. I have always loved designing things (not that I can draw in anyway) but I love changing things to be the way I want them. I am always moving the furniture around in my room and just recently I took apart my desks and changed it round. (I thought I had broken it but that's not the point, the aim was still there.) 

    2.   I want to meet my favourite actors and actresses of all time - this list will only grow..

  • Rupert Grint!!!!!!!!! (I like him quite alot)
  • Emma Watson
  • Daniel Radcliffe
  • Bonnie Wright
  • Evanna Lynch
  • Matthew Lewis 
  • Tom Felton 
You get the theme ok 

  • Julia Roberts
  • Hugh Grant
  • Amanda Seyfried 
  3.   Go to Times Square on New Years Eve and have a midnight kiss.

Ok so this is like a dream of mine even though I have never told anyone. I just think it seems so magical and romantic, (call me soppy.) The fireworks, the ball dropping, the music, all the people SOME ONE TAKE ME PLEASE. x 

  4.   Be on the west end.

So this one is a bit far fetched considering my mum and a few of my friends have told me I can sing (which I can't.) However, I have done dancing since I was 4. Ballet, Modern/Jazz and Tap so I might manage at the back (-; I have done a few shows but nothing to big.

  5.   Be comfortable with my weight.

Ok so this one is a huge one for me, seeing as, as far as I can remember I have never be comfortable with my weight. I have never been skinny and I always seen to be friends with people who have been skinny or skinnier than me. I never feel good in swimming things or tight clothing and seeing as can never seem to be healthy or exercise and I have no will power. So for now this one won't be happening.

That's it! If you read it thanks a load!

I will be posting soon if anyone wants me to (': 

BYE XXX  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment